Dareshack is wheelchair accessible, but unfortunately, we are not street level, so a ramp will be provided. Upon arrival, please use the buzzer outside or call in advance so we can get it ready for your visit. Dogs and assistance dogs are welcome.
Health & Safety
It’s our priority to keep Dareshack customers and staff safe. We will be implementing the following safety measures to comply with government guidelines:
- We are operating at a reduced capacity.
- Tables will be set out with 1 / 2 m distance between them
- Hand sanitiser stations will be readily available
- Staff will be required to wear face coverings
- A one-way system will be in place throughout the venue
- Regular sanitising of surfaces and toilets
- Plenty of open windows
Dareshack encourages visitors to travel by foot, bike or public transport in order to reduce transport emissions and improve the city’s air quality.
There will be allocated bike storage slots inside the shop that will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis and left at your own responsibility. For now, you can find further bike racks on the street.
Dareshack is serviced by a number of local bus routes. Please see First Bus’ journey planner for more information. We are also a 7-minute walk (0.3 miles) from Bristol Bus Station.
Dareshack is in the heart of Bristol city centre and is a 15-minute walk (0.8 miles) from Bristol Temple Meads railway station. There are plenty of taxis that will take you straight to our door.