Health & Safety
It’s our priority to keep Dareshack customers and staff safe. We will be implementing all safety measures to comply with the government guidelines.
- We are operating at a reduced capacity.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be readily available.
- Staff will be required to wear face coverings.
- Regular sanitising of surfaces and toilets (currently closed).
Dareshack encourages visitors to travel by foot, bike or public transport in order to reduce transport emissions and improve the city’s air quality.
Dareshack is serviced by a number of local bus routes. Please see First Bus’ journey planner for more information. We are also a 7-minute walk (0.3 miles) from Bristol Bus Station.
Dareshack is in the heart of Bristol city centre and is a 15-minute walk (0.8 miles) from Bristol Temple Meads railway station. There are plenty of taxis that will take you straight to our door.
For those travelling by car, we have an exclusive discount with NCP’s Nelson Street car park (BS1 3BB) which is less than two minutes’ walk from Dareshack.
– £5 (Up to 5 hours)
– £9 (5-12 Hours)
– £14 (12 – 24 Hours)
About this car park:
– 24 hours.
– Max Height – 1.80m.
– Car-electrical charging points available.
To access Dareshack’s discount:
(1) Download the NCP ParkPass App.
(2) Register details and payment method.
(3) Enter the SAVER CODE: DARESHACK
(4) Select Bristol Nelson Street car park.
(5) HIT the “Generate QR code” button.
(6) Use this digital QR code to enter and exit – scan directly from your phone app.
(***)Users should be mindful NOT to take a normal ticket from the machine when they enter, they will need the QR code from the app upon exit (stored automatically on the app).