Lockdown 3 Hours
Dareshack is wheelchair accessible, but unfortunately, we are not street level, so a ramp will be provided. Before or upon arrival, please call our shop so we can get it ready for your visit. Dogs and assistance dogs are welcome.
Health & Safety
It’s our priority to keep Dareshack customers and staff safe. We will be implementing the following safety measures to comply with government guidelines:
- We are operating at a reduced capacity.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be readily available.
- Staff and customers will be required to wear face coverings.
- A one-way system will be in place throughout the venue.
- Regular sanitising of surfaces and toilets.
- Plenty of open windows/doors.
Dareshack encourages visitors to travel by foot, bike or public transport in order to reduce transport emissions and improve the city’s air quality.
Dareshack is serviced by a number of local bus routes. Please see First Bus’ journey planner for more information. We are also a 7-minute walk (0.3 miles) from Bristol Bus Station.
Dareshack is in the heart of Bristol city centre and is a 15-minute walk (0.8 miles) from Bristol Temple Meads railway station. There are plenty of taxis that will take you straight to our door.