Finance and Admin Officer
Are you passionate about lists, organizational tools, and spreadsheets? Are you extremely organised, good with formulas and math, and enjoy working in a creative environment? Then this role might be one for you!
We are looking to engage a Finance and Admin Officer to support our growing operation and team. You will be responsible for aspects of the day-to-day administration and finance of the company.
Hours of work
Perks / Benefits
A bit about the role
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about hospitality and entertainment and enjoy having a Monday to Friday job where no two days are the same. You will be working closely with different teams and projects, and you will have a great overview of the full operation.
If this sounds like you, send us an email with your CV and a few words about yourself!
– Accounts payable and receivable making sure payment requests are supported with necessary documentation and authorizations.
– Review, organise, process and file invoices electronically.
– Monitoring incoming correspondence to include dealing with suppliers’ queries.
– Supplier statement reconciliations.
– Shows settlements.
– Ticketing sales reporting.
– Monthly Bank reconciliation.
– Monthly VAT returns.
– Credit cards posting and reconciliation.
– Petty Cash administration.
– Preparation of financial reports.
– Processing monthly payroll for salaried and hourly staff, including holiday pay calculations and tracking, sick pay, etc.
– Liaising with our accountancy team on queries and preparation of data for returns.
– General company Administration including stock management, orderings, managing and sourcing suppliers contracts.
– Be the first point of contact in the office (This will involve telephone handling).
– Monitor and respond to general customer queries through our relationship channels.
– Previous experience in a finance role and/or ledger clerk.
– Experience in preparing journals and accruals and prepayments.
– Excellent Excel skills and knowledge of Xero, Quickbooks or Sage.
– Good research and negotiation skills.
– Hands-on and proactive attitude.
– [Desirable] Experience in hospitality and/or live entertainment industries.