Our debut Concept Shop is a 4,000 sq. ft. space in the heart of central Bristol, accommodating our local team’s office, a cutting-edge studio equipped with a d&b audiotechnik 360 soundscape system – the very first permanent installation in the world – as well as a high-end coffee bar. Since its launch, it has rapidly become a destination for speciality coffee, live experiences, and a hub for the local creative community.
Hours of work
dependent on experience.
Perks / Benefits
A bit about the role
Are you an experienced Barista with a genuine love for speciality coffee, keen to do a great job, and provide our customers with exceptional service in an efficient, professional and friendly manner? If so, please keep scrolling! Our standards are very high and we are looking for a person who wants to be involved in a young progressive company, committed to excellence and looking to grow.
Responsibilities & Duties
– Sound knowledge of grind adjustment, brew ratios, and temperature.
– Maintaining our coffee making standards.
– Be confident in serving high volumes of people and be fast, efficient, clean, and professional in doing so.
– Ability to demonstrate a full understanding of extraction principles and different brew methods.
– Ability to recognise the opportunity to upsell, increase revenue and improve customer service.
– Exceptional free pouring latte art.
– Good knowledge of the Bristol coffee scene.
– A passion for excellent customer service, with a strong commitment to providing friendly and professional service.
– Enjoy working in a team environment.
– An excellent level of English.
– Eligible to live and work full time in the UK.
If this sounds like you, please send an email to introduce yourself to [email protected] or apply below.
We look forward to hearing from you!