Rockstar Barista, FoH
Dareshack is a Bristol-based creative studio fuelled by speciality coffee and food, and we highly value every staff member we have here; they are at the core of the business. We opened in the heart of Bristol city centre last October and have been pushing the boundaries of both hospitality and creativity ever since. We are now looking to grow the team!
Hours of work
(40 – 45 hours a week)
Perks / Benefits
A bit about the role
Are you an experienced barista with a genuine love for speciality coffee, keen attention to detail, and are ready to provide our customers with exceptional service in an efficient, professional, and friendly manner? Our standards are very high, and we are looking for a person who wants to be involved in a young progressive company committed to excellence.
– Sound knowledge of grind adjustment, brew ratios, and temperature.
– Maintaining our coffee making standards.
– Be confident in serving high volumes of people and be fast, efficient,
clean, and professional in doing so.
– Ability to demonstrate a full understanding of extraction principles and
different brew methods.
– Exceptional free pouring latte art.
– Good knowledge of the Bristol coffee scene.
– A passion for excellent customer service, with a strong commitment to
providing friendly, sincere, and professional service.
– Enjoy working in a team environment.
– An excellent level of English.
– Eligible to live and work full time in the UK.
If this sounds like you, please apply below or send an email to introduce yourself to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!